1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rules question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by larrystrollo, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

I was thinking about making the trip to the eastern zone shoot this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't meet the target requirements, so I'd be shooting at a penalty yardage for handicap. My friend says I should think about shooting targets only. Just curious - let's say I ran them all (yea - that's a good one), would I still get a punch?

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

larrystrollo

" Just curious - let's say I ran them all (yea - that's a good one), would I still get a punch?"

In a nutshell Larry you sure would. Now that may sound unfair until you look at the fact that running them all definitely demonstrates a strong ability to break target "Known Ability" and it would be good for a minimum of 1.5 yards.

Bob Lawless

3. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Thanks Bob. That's what we were thinking (and it doesn't sound unfair at all).

Larry

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Larry if it doesn't sound unfair to you at all then you definitely have the right attitude.

If you go and I hope you do whether you shoot penalty of Targets only. I wish you luck and I hope you keep your head down and kick A**.

Go for it and most of all enjoy yourself because if you don't it is wasted.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.