1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruggs Ranch, Oregon?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jr.sportingclays, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Hi everybody, I was wondering if anybody has heard of Ruggs Ranch or has been there before and opinions on their bird hunting, I won a two day hunting trip there for this fall and was wondering what I have to look forward to, Thanks.

2. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Hi everybody, I was wondering if anybody has heard of Ruggs Ranch or has been there before and opinions on their bird hunting, I won a two day hunting trip there for this fall and was wondering what I have to look forward to, Thanks.

3. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Great place, nice lodge. Sporting clays and lots of birds not far from me been there about 15 times. We bought a shoot there its was first class. Corey

4. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Any other opinions on what to pack and what to plan for? It's in early November... Thanks.

JR

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yikes that's expensive.

6. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

That' why I'm not paying for it =D I won the trip by entering in online, two days of hunting and one of the days includes on horseback for Chukar and Hungarian Partridge! I don’t even need to pay for the flight.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That's the best kind.........free!!

I guess I'm spoiled. I've never really had to think about paying to hunt. I have enough game locally to keep me busy.

Anyway, congrats on winning the hunt. Have a great time and fill your tags.

8. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

You're spoiled! Here in CT it's impossible to even shoot any game birds, so many hunters, so few birds, and you have a limit of 10 to the season and it costs an arm and a leg to even buy the tags for them! Normally raising your own is the best thing to do in CT. That's why I feel so lucky, no bag limits (that I know of) and no cost! Thank you Scott Linden!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ruggs ranch

ruggs ranch bird hunting