1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rugged Gear: Thank You, Your Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by In plain view, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

Became partially disabled October 2008. Friend recommended a 3 wheel shooting cart from Rugged Gear. Ordered same w/regular tires thinking how could I ever get a flat tire at shooting ranges. Bad decision. Tiny stickers with needle nose thorns did me in quickly. Poured stop-leak fluid in all 3 but could never stop the endless leaks. Had to carry a air pump in my car, it was that bad. Ordered 3 flat free tires from RG but couldnt find any bike shop to install them. Last trip to one of my favorite trap ranges resulted in 2 more flat tires. Nerves getting the best of me I called RG and spoke to Norm to ascertain the cost of having them install the flat free tires. Norm said send him the tires and wheels and RG would install and send them back to be at no charge. Got them back last thursday, used them yesterday. Norm at Rugged Gear, thank you. I'm one happy camper now. Bob in Los Angeles

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

A bump for a good vendor.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'd like to add that I ordered some parts to make a gun cart from a jogging stroller. The parts were sent to me quickly and at the prices advertized Rugged is a great place to do business with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.