1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rugged gear shooting cart questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Roberts, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Thinking of getting one, looking for the good and bad opinions.
    Two gun models.

Thx Bill

2. Billetproof

Billetproof Active Member

Get a jogging baby stroller off of craigslist for about $30, then a set of atv gun mounts from Cabelas for $30. Then all you have to do is make a lower barrel holder( pvc and coozies work great). And you have a nice sporting clays cart for around $70!

3. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

I have one and use it a lot when the wife and I walk the local sporting course together. Make sure you get one with the solid tires. You need to keep an eye on the gun mounts to make sure they stay tight.

4. wyogeorge

wyogeorge Member

I love mine. I have a 2 gun.

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

For me, a must have. Use it for all the clay target sports.

Folds up nicely. Easy to take off the tires if you need more space.

Nice to be able to bring along extra ammo, gun parts, rain gear, water, an other items as needed.

6. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

I bought mine at a time where they were upgrading the hardware to three guns for free so figured "Why not?"

It's the best thing since sliced bread.

And for you guys with the home made things...It kinda looks ghetto. We're talking about you.

7. zzoom

zzoom Member

Have a 2 gun and love it. 2 guns, 2 bags, extra shells, water bottles, still pushes like it is empty. Do get the solid tires.

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of buying the gun buggy from Sportman's Guide - Saw the one from Rugged Gear at Cardinal last week and there is a lot of difference - sent the cheap imitation one back and am ordering the good one.

rm

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Had mine for 3 years with air tires. Other than having to put air in tires each spring it is great.

10. Lewes

Lewes Member

I have had mine for several years now. It has air inflatable tires and a fixed front wheel. It came with a bicycle type brake which I disconnected as I feel it is useless. A better solution would be a brake that engages when the brake lever is released. Otherwise I find it quite useful to tote all my stuff when shooting sporting clays. Irv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.