1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hilltopper, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

A friend of mine is looking for a Ruger Single Barrel Trap Gun. I've never heard of one but if they are out there I'm sure you guys know of one. He'd like to buy one so send info.

2. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I was looking for one of these about six months ago. Found only two in several months of looking.
    The sellers aren't giving these guns away, I can tell you that.
    Try Gunbroker and GunsAmerica. Also put out the word to some of the big dealers (look in Shotgun Sports, etc.) They do turn up occasionally.
    The Ruger part number on this gun was KTS-1234-BRE, came with a 34" barrel and multi-adjustable stock. It was made for only a very short time. I'm looking at an older Ruger catalog that shows the Trap Model as a "NEW PRODUCT", but the catalog has no date on it anywhere; I'm thinking it is around 2003.

PS. The MSRP on the gun was $2850. One of the guns I did find for sale back then went for $2500 and the other's asking price was very close to that.

3. gnprts

gnprts Member

Hey hilltopper ......... I have a Ruger Trap for sale e-mail me for details. I have the box,book, two Ruger chokes and an extra IM Briley SS extended choke $2200.00 insured and delivered to your friends FFL holder. Contact me for more details at Xwaywil@juno.comX (drop the X's) Thanks

4. rwm12

rwm12 Member

Fellow shooter has one but not for sale. Nice gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ruger kts 1234 bre
ruger kts 1234 bre for sale

ruger trap kts