1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger Single Six Flat Gate

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sx1skeet, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

I'm thinking about selling this fine Ruger what should I ask for it. It is brand new in the box looks un turned. I will add made in 1956. Thanks for the help Matt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice (I guess) But to me it has no more value then any other Ruger 22 .

$400.00

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Well if you have one new in the box for $400 I will buy it and also keep mine.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It a Ruger 22 Bill made a million of them . It is nice but big deal it,s a 22 Ruger ??

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

If you don't think this is a big deal stay out of it. That being said if you can find me any NEW IN THE BOX FLAT GATES FOR $400.00 I WILL TAKE THEM ALL. So what ALF-99 is saying is they made 2 Millon model 12's and to find one new in the box is no big deal. You all know that is a bunch of Sh**. Now come on.

6. stillmisses

stillmisses TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Matt,
    My name is Michael Tamutis. I am interested in your .22 Ruger revolver.
    I looked carefully at the pictures, and it's in fine condition. The box is not quite tip top but fair to good. After a bit of research on thier value, I discover there are 4 subtle variations of the flat gate model. I would like to make an offer of $550.00 for box and gun. Also I would like to get a sharp picture of the serial number and it's barrel length. I would of course pay shipping to my FFL If you are interested in selling this Ruger, Please
    contact me at:
    mtamutis@yahoo.com

My home phone is 239-694-2809 usually home til 8 am EST and back by 6 pm.

I will need to arrange a FFL on this end to receive it. I will gladly paywith a postal money order for both our financial security.
    > Thanks, Mike T (Stillmisses on TS.com)

7. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mike you are the first on on the list.

8. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

0   0   0

They are now called the old 3 screw Ruger. The newer ones do not have 3 screw's in the frame. Steve

9. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

0   0   0

Damn if that don't bring back memories of seventh grade and the shop teacher Mr. Dock. He brought one of those in to show us boys what a nice new toy he had! What do you think would happen to a teacher these days??? He started it out with "do any of you guys want to see a cowboy 22?" Bill

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I got one for Christmas in 1957, my Rat year at VMI. I think $550 would be a fair offer and pretty much top dollar, JMHO.

11. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have one that is nowhere near as nice and have turned down $500. If the deal with Mike doesn't go through I would like to make the same offer on the gun ... $550. Please tell us you haven't garfed it up with the free transfer bar conversion.

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Guess ALF-99 either did not know what he is yapping about .or he didn't get the deal of the day !! Duke2005 If you did,t buy it what it to you .

Dud2005 That was a good one .

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Early original-boxed 3-Screws in true mint shape are very collectable. $400 would be a fantastic bargain and, if original paperwork was included, would be an absolute steal even at $500.

-Gary

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary I agree but If I bought it and that,s what I said 400 it all i,d pay .

You see it is worthless to me if I don,t shoot it and you shoot one shell it,s a 400 dollar Ruger . It is not to hard to understand it,s just a Ruger 22 and to me no big deal .

It,s like a new in the box Model-12 . You give 1500 dollars and shoot around of practice and you have just one more Model-12 .

16. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is still not for sale. Thanks ALF-99 for keeping it on the top.

17. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Now for sale $900.00 too your FFL

18. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I will never understand this. You start by asking what we think the gun is worth. A member tells you what he thinks and you berate him. Why ask in the first place if you already have a price in mind?

Good luck with your sale.

19. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Well I had no clue what is worth but I asked and was told so that being said. I would like a nice model 12 or 42. As I'm not a pistol fan.

20. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Also I'm not stupid and know it is worth more the $400.00. So that being said thanks 4 the bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ruger flat gate variations

ruger single six flat gate

ruger single six flat gate value

ruger single six flatgate

ruger single six for trapping

ruger single six valueflat gate for sale

ruger single six variations