1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger scope rings

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by REDD04, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDD04

REDD04 TS Member

0   0   0

I am searching for a set of Burris Signature rings (part# 420541) for a Ruger Model 77. These are the matte one piece medium height rings that have the plastic inserts. I could also use the gloss blued version also. Burris no longer makes the Signature series in a one piece ring to fit the Ruger. The new Signature rings are a Weaver type and require a separate Ruger to Weaver adaptor. Please reply to rth1959rth@live.com

Thanks
    REDD04

2. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

try warne rings they have one that mounts directly to a ruger and they are outstanding. oz

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

I went to Ebay and put a search in for RUGER SCOPE RINGS and there are 175 for you to look over.

4. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know exactly what you are looking for I finally broke down and bought the ruger to weaver mount so I could use the signature rings with the .20 inserts to raise my point of impact. They work pretty well.

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I know I am getting in on this late, but I got mounts for my Ruger pistol right from Ruger. They worked really well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.