1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger Pistol Info.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by claykiller, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claykiller

claykiller Member

I was just wondering if any of you folks own or know anything about the Ruger P345 pistol? It appears to be a very well made gun, but don't seem to be that popular. Thanks ahead of time for your input.

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

All the Ruger pistols in full frame size are over engineered...plenty of meat and built like bank vaults. Never have good triggers, however. From the P85 on up to the present, you can't hardly break them. I'm not too sure on my LCP but I don't plan to shoot it much, just enough to keep familiar.

They have one of the best guarantees in the business. It breaks, send it in, they fix it, they send it back. You pay postage (or upssage or fedexage or whatever). They are also rarely sold at full retail. Down side is they don't bring high trade bucks but we rarely get any in on trade.

Most of the older Ruger revolvers bring more than they sold for.

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Currently, I'm trying to wear out a Ruger GP100 and a SP101. I don't think it can be done. A tad on the heavy side for carry, but built like tanks they are. If ya run out of ammo they make a great club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.