1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger BX-25 Magazine

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by skeeljc, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I have been watching the Ruger BX-25 magazines being sold on eBay. There are 165 completed sales most of which went for $75 to $90 each. Not bad for a mag that Midway used to sell for $22.

Today there is only one BX-25 listed on eBay. Did eBay forget for a while that they have a rule that no high capacity mags over 10 rounds are allowed?

Looks like they all moved to Gunbroker.

10/22 competition is going to change if they take away the high capacity mags.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor

2. glenfish

glenfish Member

Sold two butler creek mags there last week. They sold in a hour for $40.00 ea. ebay sent me a notice after they sold that I could not sell them. At that point there were a couple dozen hi cap 10/22 mags for sale.
    Glen

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

I bought one three weeks ago for $24. I guess I should have bought 50 of them...

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I bought three to test. Two work flawlessly. One jams and the first round cannot be stripped out of it.

I found for field use they get in my way. Prefer the 10-round flush mags for hunting.

The BX-25s work very well in my Two-Twenty-Two Gatling gun. But that will probably be banned too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.