1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger 50th Annv. Models Any Interest ???????

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am trying to strike a deal with a buddy of mine. I was just wondering if anybody here had any interest in the following guns or somebody could please list the most recent prices paid for them. If I do get them they might be for sale here rather than an auction site. -------Ruger MK II 50th Annv 22 auto pistol blued ----------Ruger 50th Annv. Single Six 22lr/22mag Blued -------------Ruger 50th Annv Blackhawk in 357 blued. ------------ Ruger 50th Annv Blackhawk in 44 mag. blued............All of these are new in the box and have been inside a safe that was temp and humidity controlled. Not much idea on prices yet as he and I would have to come to an agreement first.

2. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

31st Blue Book shows (this is one year old)

Mk II 50th at 100% $325

Single six 50th at 100% $425

Blackhawk 50th pair at 100% $1,000 (these were sold as a matched pair)

I'd be interested in the Mark II

Please PM me

David D

4. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I should have made it clear the two Blackhawks are not the ones sold as a pair....but still both the 50th Annv models

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The 44 mag is the one shown in the Blue Book to be the more expensive and desired one with the top of the barrel stamped "50 Years of 44 Magnum". I now have possession of these guns and am hoping to finalize an agreement with the seller soon.

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blue Book shows

44 mag Blackhawk at $550

357 Blackhawk at $500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.