1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rudy Project glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by aaaskeet, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Has anyone used or know someone who has used the Rudy Project Rydon shooting glasses? What were your thoughts? likes, dislikes? Per their website, the glasses look nice, I am just curious whether the top of the glasses (frame)would obstruct your view while shooting.

Thanks

aaaskeet

2. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

I have been using the Rudy Project Rydon prescription Shooting glasses for a year now and I love them. Because of my prescription None of the other manufactures could provide me with suitable shooting lenses. They would be too thick of a lense, but with the rudy set-up (inserts inside the frame) I now have a lightweight set of shooting glasses with five different color sets of lenses. There is no obstruction of sight plane with the frame.

If you go to there web site you will see that they have a special 5 color lense
    special for the rydon. Also the Rudy Project warranty is really great.

Good Luck

Lou

3. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

Randolph Engineering makes a great insert for their Ranger shooting glasses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.