1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RRA / Black Rain Ordinance AR15 - INDIANA ONLY

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by H82MIS, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

"Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit Full Upper 20 inch",,

Folks, this is a medium contour barrel,, no the real heavy 1" dia. model,,,

I have a twin to this rifle and it WILL SHOOT,,If I didn't have 3 AR's I'd be all over this one,,,Rock River AR's are as good as it gets,,,,

The price reflects the times,,If your looking of a great Black Rifle this is it,,,

Good luck drew

2. Indydrew1

Indydrew1 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yup its a shooter...and thanks for the bump. Actually, it is Sold Pending Funds already. :)

If this deal goes through I am a little closer to my dream Guerini, this is the start of the "collect funds stage" of the process.

Thanks,

-Drew

3. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

the medium weight barrel IS the heavy. the 1" big barrels are called bull barrels.. Put it on AR15.com it will go fast.

4. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa there, Drew!!!

Which is it?!!!?? Are you selling this for a new furnace and A/C unit? Or to buy a Caesar Guerini?

I nearly bought the damn thing from you, because as I envisioned your poor, unheated and un-airconditioned family, standing around you in tatters (in my vision they also had coal dust on their faces. Weird, I know. But it was MY vision!) begging you, "please Daddy, sell the AR!! We're sooo cold!"

But then, you selfish...MAN! You admit you were selling it to buy another fine firearm? How dare you!

Nice gun, by the way. If I hadn't already "checked the box" on that type of AR, I would've loved to have bought it myself. Hey! What are those icecicles doing on my kitchen ceiling???
    jh

5. Indydrew1

Indydrew1 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Knowing nothing of HVAC units...I assumed that when the red blinking light on the furnace that blinked in the "I'm dying pattern" as described inside the door (which is as far as i am willing to open it up) meant that i had to replace the unit...this is not the case. A new "brain" is all that was required right now, while still costly it wasn't in the multi thousand range.

So I took care of that issue and addressed the freezing coal covered family members issue you envisioned (yes that is weird - just confirming your suspicion there). Whatever remaining funds have been transferred to the Guerini fund, which is ok'ed by the CIO (Mrs Drew I might add)...however subject to raiding at any moment if this thing dies in the near term.

While I appreciate your concern and apologize for any confusion, no one is freezing, there are not icicles in my kitchen and the Guerini fund is intact for now, however that is subject to change at a moments notice. As evidenced by the fact this is Guerini fund v3.0. V1.0 and 2.0 went to medical bills and a new car respectively.

Thanks again,

Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.