1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Royce 10 is my hero

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Little Dog, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Royce 10 sent me the following in a private email:

"Why do lifeless turds like you hang around this site? Mom won't let you out of her basement? Anyway, spelling isn't really your forte either. Camoflage is spelled camouflage. Vists is really Vista. Check it out turdball. Need we go on with this spelling bee?"

Apparently he didn't have the gonads to say it in public so I thought I'd help the boy out.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I said some dumb things via PMs till I figured it out too.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Littledog, I read your post where you trashed Royce for who knows why. Maybe you just feel insecure and need the attention. I am not impressed with this post either. Maybe you need to crawl under a rug until you grow up??

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

What post would that be cigar? If I crawl under a rug, will I find your tiny brain?

5. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Wonder if he would have said that to your face if you were holding a shotgun? Why do people try to run others off of this site? If they do not like it or just can not spell, why do they not go away? I hope no fellow trap shooter is that much of an ass to fellow trapshooters.

Mike

6. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

It's called bullying,either on the schoolyard or in cyber-space it must be stopped.

This site has become overrun with bullys, and the moderators are not doing their jobs...

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Little Dog

"Apparently he didn't have the gonads to say it in public so I thought I'd help the boy out."

Whats apparent to me is he was trying to do the right thing and save all of us from your immature attitude. After he told you how he felt about your assault on his spelling when you are unable to spell yourself.

What he didn't realize is you are to juvenile to care what Private Message means.

Royce all on here are not as big a lowlife as Little Dog is but don't let him get to you he only comes here because no one a home will talk to him.

Hey!!!! maybe that how we can get rid of him just don't respond to him!!!

Bob Lawless

8. rich-s

rich-s TS Member

Looks like littlepuppy has some insecurity issues. Check out the small response to Cubancigar. That should tell you something about the character of the puppy.

9. numnuts

numnuts TS Member

Geez littledog, you need to get some thicker skin.

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You can certainly tell it's winter and some people just don't have enough to do!!!!

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.