1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Royal Baby is born it is a Boy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

It is a Boy

2. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Who gives a sh!t

3. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I, for one, could care less about the british royal family, or any other royal family, for that matter.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Seriously? That warranted a thread started in the shooting section of a trap shooting forum? Who cares?

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Let's make it "shooting related":

Duchess of Cambridge is a fine looking lady with respectable shooting skills.

stevew_2008_0303191.jpg

Regardless what baby they got, but I kind of like the mom

6. 548

548 Guest

Her sister is pretty nice too.

548_2008_030395.jpg

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I thought the first post said "Is it a boy?" I knew the answer. Once I knew that was not the question, I will say that this will be my last post and last reading on this thread. As Husky44 says, "Who gives a shit?"

8. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Talk about a golden spoon in your mouth?

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

They've named him "Dullard", after Dr. Longwind of course !!

10. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

How bout we change the subject to a real royal baby(and future trapshooter) my new grandson born today Jace Cutler Johnson 8lbs 6 oz 21 1/2" :eek:) Jerry

11. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Steve W,

I know you follow English game guns pretty well. Can you tell by picture what she is shooting?

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Pippa, CALL ME ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Congrats on the new grandson Jdsfarms

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Jdsfarms... Congratulations!!!!!! The only thing as good or better than being a Daddy... is a GrandDaddy!

blade819 (still waitin)

15. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I am at loss.....why do people cherish and enable "royalty?" Lets see: One is BORN to OUTRAGEOUS PRIVILEGE by virtue of an accident of birth...one does not EARN one's standing....one is simply BORN....one is judged by one's position in life...there is no merit, there is no sacrifice....just LUCK AND CIRCUMSTANCE....and millions adore the lucky person...

I believe people are what they DO......actions define a person....not luck and circumstance.......

I wonder when the little boy will get a JOB and earn a living......

16. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The new royal baby's job will be to continue to suck off the public teat...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_the_British_Royal_Family

The British Royal Family is financed mainly by public money, but there are also a number of private sources of income. The official reported annual cost to the British public of keeping the Royal Family was £41.5 million for the 2008-09 financial year.[1] However, this figure is disputed since it does not include the cost of security provided by the police and the Army, the lost revenues of the Duchies of Cornwall and Lancaster and other expenses.

17. Maurice

Maurice Member

SOME of you Americans are laughable,on one hand you bitch and whine that a lot of the world do not like Americans and some actually hate Americans but some of you do not respect other cultures and their traditions as evidenced by the moronic comments on this thread. How many of your American presidents of the last 50 or 60 years were not born into wealth and privilege? The farther of this child is a Air Sea Rescue helicopter pilot, so he does work and have a job. It is a pity that the majority of decent intelligent Americans get labelled with the same tags that are attached to morons like the posters on this thread. Remember the Kennedy's with their aspirations of royalty, naming their clan and environment Camelot? Grow up and attain adulthood. Maurice ( The Brit. )

18. philk

philk Member

Pass the popcorn salt please.

19. Peter Sinclare

Peter Sinclare Active Member

The British Royal family attracts more tourists than any of our national parks, it's a big revenue generating source for the U.K.

Regardless how you see the European Royal families, they cost far less to keep than that guy's family live on Pennsylvania Ave.

20. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Talk about the decline of modern civilization. There are probably more Americans aware of this little mistake than there are Americans that know who the vice president is. Fiddling while Rome burns comes to mind.

Yeah I'm angry. I'm also sorry for the unfortunates that live everyday with the results of a complacent media, ignorant voters, and corrupt politicians.

It's the people paying attention to this kind of crap that I pity. Living in a trailer park, or in a ghetto, with nothing but the 1st of the month and with it their measly welfare check that will pay for a less than human existence.

The child born to these insignificant blue bloods I'm sure is a welcome diversion to these people without hope.

The fact that this kid makes the news is proof this world is screwed. It is the poor bastards supporting this way of life and voting to perpetuate it that are the victims. God save the king. Or whatever.

Darr