1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rottweil ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ahab, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Years ago, one of the club members orders a Rottweil, and was eagerly awaiting the arival.

One day he announced that he was bringing it to the Friday night shoot.

AttThat Club, about 1/2 it's members weere a bunch og jokers, and were waiting for him on Friday night! As he went up to the line they yelled "Rottweils are dogs!" and threw dog bisquits at him.

He quickly traded that shotgun for something else.

2. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Laurence Pylinski At Pylinski Arms Gunsmithing Is infinately qualified to answer your rottweil questions. His number ia 804-357-2393. Todd

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Cowboy1,

The Blues Brothers are the best.

JON

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Chris Vendel also has all the rottweil parts and repair service you could ever need.

crvcustomarms.webs.com
    (585) 482-0044

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They were a top line shotgun

6. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

rottweil by filli gamba were great guns used one for years in uk brought it with me to ozz sold it 28 years ago and the guy that bought it still shoots it at skeet ( motreal 72 skeet gun ) and has never fixed it. sold about 6 of them trap and skeet guns when i had the shop and never had one back most are still being shot others have moved with there owners. if it fits buy it!

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Ahab that was good LOL. If they had done that to me I would have picked them up and eaten them and barked for more. LOL

I have had a Rottweil for 26 years. They are great guns. They were just made before their time. I have had mine rebuilt 3 times and it keeps shooting. IF you are thinking about buying one good for you. The 80's gun the 72AAT is the best to buy. DO NOT BUY THE OTHER ONE. I have been told it is a dog. Poorly made. The best gun to buy is the ones made in the 80's with a S# above 73,000. That is what my gunsmith has told me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

owners manual for rottweil 72aat combo trap gun