1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rottweil Paragon Competition combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, Jul 1, 2013.

1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I have a friend who doesn't shoot clays at all but has come into (via gunshow trade) a Rottweil Paragon Competition shotgun. According to him it's German made. It has two sets of o/u bbls and a top single bbl. Two buttstocks - one with adjustable comb the other not. Appears to be a combo trap/skeet setup. He seems to think it's worth a good deal of money ($6-$7k) but from what I can find on the internet - no parts and probably no help if it breaks I think he may be in for a let down. Anyone know anything about these or know where I could recommend him to go for accurate appraisal?

rm

2. copper

copper Member

No there has been one ,JAQAUS Had a 3 or 4 barrels set took long time to sell for $4,500.00 and there was one on guns America two stocks
    Combo for $4,500.00 for a couple years or more exspect it is the gun he bought the resale is terrible . The Paragons were exspensive I have read triggers were bad also . You buy it you will own it for a long time . I have own a few AAT COMBO DROP OUT TRIGGER they were not exspensive under single ajustable rib they go for $2,ooo.00 or less best value in drop out trigger combo and great for price . The Paragon was newer exspensive mod and said to be not as good. For $6,500.00 or less you can go Krieghoff of Perazzi and if you want or need to sell you can. NOT What blue book has is what it will sell for, a bunch of those high priced hard selling guns Sabatti, Gamba, maybe good guns very little resale have to be so cheap you don,t care on resale. Combos are 2,500.00 tops used yes new over 6,000 and at 2,500 you will be selling for a while I have been there done that .

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Not worth anywhere near that kind of money

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Realistic value is more in the $3000 range. If you want to sell and it will still take some time.

Phil Crenwelge can fix what might go wrong.

5. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

The Rottweil guns were way ahead of their time. My father-in-law owned and shot one. It was a very fine shotgun. I do agree with those above, they are not an expensive gun. I have seen several sell in the $2500-3000 area.

Search tags for this page

rottweil paragon

rottweil paragon australia
rottweil paragon shotgun for sale
rottweil paragon shotguns
rottweil paragon trap
rottweil paragon trap combo for sale
rottweil paragon trap gun for sale
rottweil paragon trap shotguns