1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rottweil Paragon combo set

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I have a chance at a trade for a Rottweil (sp) Paragon 12 ga combo set. It has a 34" single trap bbl, a set of 32" O/U bbls and a set of 28" O/U skeet bbls. Two complete sets of wood and two cases. Gonna be around $6k value - set is said to be in excellent condition. I no little of these guns and will not see it until late tomorrow. Can anyone provide info on these guns?

rm

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I own a rottweil AAt trap gun. It's a fine gun but has a cult following like my other favorite teh SX-1.

I would not pay 6,000 as they just have no resale value. When you are talking 6,000 you want another name. They are a good gun but not 6,000 worth.Jeff

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

3 bbls, 2 wood sets, 2 cases. Sounds like it was once 2 guns. Wonder what happened to the other receiver??? 6k way too much.

4. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Yak,
    Just try to find parts if you need them. Then you will have $6 worth of parts and no gun. You can find some really nice alternative combos for that kind of money that have resale value.

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

The Paragon is not a good model for the Rottweil family. If you really want a Rottweil go for the 72AAT S# 73000 and up. The AAT models are the best but do stay away from the Paragon. $6000.00 is far to much money for that gun. Who ever is trying to sell you the gun istrying to rip you off big time.

Just to let you know, I had 4 72aat trap guns. I still shoot one today.

6. deadnout

deadnout Member

iv got a browning xt trap combo unsingle 32 o/u 34 unsingle w/adjustable poi-adjustable comb gracoil hardware and butt thats adjustable with kickeez pad. 8 chokes-factory ported barrels- grade 3 wood- case $3400.00 thanks rich ps gun is 10 months old

7. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

It actually wasn't me, it was a friend - not a trap shooter - collects and sells - regular gun show table, that kind of thing. He traded an older side by side rifle for it. I told him parts would be damned hard to find but he thought he was getting the better end of the deal. I haven't seen it at all. Jaquas has one with 4 bbls and they want right at $5,900 for it. I think that ad swayed him. He'll never shoot it, just put it up and somewhere down the road trade it or sell it off.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

that is a 2000 dollar gun if it isnt broken- which it probably is- even with all 3 barrels

6000? someone is pulling legs here

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

It's one of those guns that has nearly no residual value. Stay away from it unless you can buy it for well under what G7777777 says. I was thinking more like $1,200.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rottweil paragon

rotweill paragon