1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rottweil info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by steele, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

Does anyone know if there are serial numbers stamped in the trigger group of a 72AAT Rottweil?

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Muzzleblast:

You got me thinking, so I just went and looked at both of my trigger groups.

I have one that is pull / pull, and one that is release / release (factory), and neither one has any numbers on them at all.

Dave in SC

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have never seen one that did. You can get a scribbing pin and do it yourself and or take it to a engraver and let them do it for you. Once you do so take pic's of the trigger group and save them. If the gun is stolen then you have pic's to ID the gun and or trigger group. I had my trigger group stolen one time and now I have marked the hell out of the trigger group to ID it. Pic's have also been taken.

4. steele

steele TS Member

I thank you for your responses. I don't know enough about them & when asked if my trigger group matches my receiver, I was stymied. Butch

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I hear those types of dogs are dangerous.......YUK YUK

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Oskersdaddy,

Yep, and I know of one that was the first gun to break 500 singles in a marathon in New York State...

Yesiree, they can bite you in the butt with the right guy behind one...

Mine only has had 200 straights...

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.