1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rottweil 72 Super Trap OU barrel for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MInkhunter, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MInkhunter

MInkhunter TS Member

0   0   0

Im in the market to purchase a Rottweil 72 Super Trap OU 12ga barrelset. Does anyone out there know who might have a barrel set for sale?

Pat Rockey
    Toledo, OH

2. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pat

I sent you an email of an add of a complete Rottweil 72 that I seen was for sale in Utah. I don't know the guy that is saling it or the details but maybe this will help.

Good Luck Huntinandhotrods

3. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Pat, do you know if the AAT barrels are the same? If so, I might break up an older combo I have. Butch

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

I have a undersingle 34" with tubes 72AAT barrel that I will let go if your interested.

5. MInkhunter

MInkhunter TS Member

0   0   0

I have that barrel. I'm looking for and O/U barrel set. Thanks for your reply

Pat Rockey
    Toledo, OH

6. MInkhunter

MInkhunter TS Member

0   0   0

I don't know the answer to your question...... yet. How much are you asking for the O/U barrel set?

Pat Rockey
    Toledo, OH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rottweil barrels for sale