1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ross Saneholtz-1st 200 straight!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Roger Brenner, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

BREAKING NEWS:Ross Saneholtz, Napoleon, Ohio, broke the one and only 200 straight at the Ohio NorthWest Zone shoot at Jaqua's in some tough shooting conditions-His first 200 straight! A fine job for a very fine young man-way to go!! I will bet the Maumee River Rat (dad) was smilin'! Good job, Roger

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Very tough targets yesterday. Great job Ross.

3. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

Congratulations Ross. Nice Sooting.

Mike Adcock

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got that out of your system.

Don

5. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Roger: Thank you for the kind words, and yes I sure was SMILIN'!!! I was very proud of both boys(young men) for making the Zone Team for the second year in a row. Even CUPCAKE made me smile by winng his shoot-off. OK before you ask about the old man, all I have to say is that I beat DINKY!!! Thanks again,Ed

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Maumee RR: I was with Dinky today...he was still tripping over his bottom lip! Dinky and AJ did enjoy shooting with you and your boys. Roger

7. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Ross:

Congratulations on the 200!!

Good luck to you, your brother, and Dad this shooting season.

Gary Alfermann

Larry Alfermann

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Hey River Rat,

All I wanna know is who ended up having to drive home? The 200 straight was laying down some pretty good smack about being able able to take a snooze on the way home cuz he was high gun in the truck. Cupcake was pretty tired after that 100 bird shoot-off (Who the heck put him in A class anyway?). My guess is Dad ended up doing the driving, AGAIN. Great shooting by the whole family.

Don

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

evidently the boys get their eye/hand coordination from their mom's side of the family?

Just kidding Rat. Rosey

10. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Roger- It was an honor to shoot with AJ and (Dinky?).

Duck Dog- you were right, I did drive home and Mr. Dysinger classified him. (I think he is partial to cupcakes) At least this time on the way home I did not have to stop and seperate the two like I did from the Flag City Shoot(Haha)

SetterMan- I sure hope they got it from their mom's side, I know Grandpa (Bill Wiles) would be very proud of them.

Big Papa- When Duck Dog gives me the keys to my new shooten buggy at the Ohio State Shoot, well all I can say is that I will have the best looking cooler on wheels!! That way Dave Berlet and I can watch the boys shoot and have a cold one at the same time.

Larry and Gary- Thanks for the kind words, and I will kick their but some day.

Ed Saneholtz

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Way to go Ross, you did it on a very tuff day. Guess it pays to shoot those windy targets. When you were little playing in the mud puddles never would of thought you would grow up and be a great shooter. Good Luck in the future in all that you do. Good Shooting!!!! Hope to see you and your family sometime in the near future. Great Job and keep those 200 coming your way.
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

13. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

Congratulations!! I don't know who you are or where you are, but I can say congrats for your achievement!! I know how I felt on my first and that was 45 years ago and it is still remembered! Now, just keep them going!!
    Dick C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.