1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ross Carter - True Craftsman

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Ross is both my friend and mentor in 1911's.. EVERYTHING Ross does is a true work of art.. He inspires me to work hard at getting everything PERFECT.. I hope to one day know whar Ross forgot about being the ULTIMATE CRAFTSMAN/GUNSMITH.. All Good.. Mike

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I have a 1911 built by Ross and another in the works (Don't make a liar out of me ross). Workmanship and accuracy are top notch and if the second comes out as well as the first I'll be a happy guy.

Here is a picture of my first Carter Custom. It looks a little sad waiting for it's younger brother to arrive. It's finished in industrial hard chrome which most people mistake for stainless.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I'm going to have to work extra hard to deserve all that. John, glad it got there in one piece and you approve I always worry when I ship out, your pistol is on the schedule. Mike is well on his way to being a great 1911 mechanic and has taught me a lot about the Perazzi, Jerry, your optics gun is in the works and the only thing on my bench. Thanks again everyone.

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Ross built me a STI .40 a couple of years ago and no one could
    have done it better. He did a first-class job.

5. shotist

shotist Member

Hey Ross,

Are you doing any bushing style comp guns?
    I may need one on a new SW 1911 - 9mm with a ramped barrel.

All the best,
    J. Michael Plaxco

6. missemucho

missemucho Member

If you guys would leave him alone maybe he could make it out to shoot a little trap! (I know, you have to make a living!)
    John

7. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Mike, I sent an email. John I'm trying to get out there and will make it sooner or later.

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hi Ross.. You have D. mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ross carter 1911