1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosh Hashanah - Our U.S. Government Observe?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

But they're leaving town for two...gotta go campaign...so much for the "Apocalyptic Catastrophe" they were talking about just 24 hours ago. Excuse me, Rome is catching fire so we need to break out the tuning fork and get tuned up (G-G, D-D, A-A, E-E, Do Re Mi...)

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

This is only in the House and Senate. There are a lot of Jewish members of both houses who celebrate this holiday.

Look at it this way. While Congress is out of session, they aren't coming up with more ways to steal your money.

Dennis

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I guess Pelosi and Frank need a couple more days to gain support for passage of the bailout. All of you must realize, per Pelosi and Frank the problem was the Republicans stopped passage. And alas the media supported their statements. But can someone tell and/or explain to me why 95 Democrats also voted against the bill???????? Oh yes it is the fault of he conservatives.

We need more Pelosi's and Frank's to represent us. They would make a very interesting couple. Anybody ever heard of a $3.00 bill?? - Jim

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Democrats didn't like the fact that their support for ACORN and other items were taken out. Good opportunity to kill the bill and blame the Republicans. I hope the Republicans come up with a better solution than a $700 billion bail out.

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Those bums will take off for any excuse- a Muslem holliday would be fine with them. But, like Dennis says, at least they can't spend any of our money while they're on holliday.

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

This counrty and it's "constitution" were founded on a Judo-Christian value system. The founders even said it was based on the the beleifes of the 10 Commandments. It's hard to see any of that reflected in the way Government does buisness today!

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jim Elliott- It is my understanding that Nazi Pelosi gave permission (or at least her blessing) for those Dems to vote no on the bill. She figured that the Repubs could carry the rest of the votes needed to pass it. She didn't want her "courtisans" to be seen as passing the bill if the folks back home became angry because they thought they were bailing out the big wigs. She didn't want them voting their displeasure come November. The Repubs trounced the bill as there was too much Acorn (as well as other pork) "gimme" funds associated with it. They are coming up with some better proposals now, such as increasing the $100,000 per bank protection to $250,000, no golden parachute to bailed out firms head honcho's and I believe a pay back to the gov't first clause. Not 100% sure about the pay-back clause though.

This explaination just scratches the surface. This is going to be an interesting couple of days!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Isn't this observance "offensive" to our Muslim citizens? It must be stopped at once and all the Jews in Congress arrested and punished!

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Eat more pork. Piss off the 2 factions causing the most trouble.

HM

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Any day the congress or the US government is shut down is a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.