1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rooster is out on a strut.. !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TCB Mono, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Jerry, The rooster is cleaning up in Indiana, won B class singles with a 198
    Still several days left, He might need help to get all the trophies home.

Congrats, Foggy TCB

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I believe that the Ole' Rooster is up to no good! Lol.

Good shootin' Foggy!

ec90t

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The "ROOSTER" got his hen thingie straightened out it seems? He looked upon the traphouse as a hen house during his slump as he called it. When "hens" flew at his call, he could shoot at or near but not hit them!! His slump is history, look out for the barnyard terror struttin his stuff. :)

Kiddin aside, he's quick as a cat too when he attacks! Hap

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Earl, get him another vehicle, PUH-LEAZE!!! The one that I saw pictures of is going to fall apart under the weight of all this metal he's carrying home from the shoots. LOL!!!

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Don't worry Curvy. When o'l RO HO is through cleaning up all that Yankee money, he will be able to replace his "KY CADY" with another one, provided he stays away from Hens and Moon Shine!

6. m70win

m70win Member

You'd of thought his buddy Tron would have fixed it up while he was up for the pajama party.
    Tim

7. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Tim, Thats not the kinda pj party they had!
    Duece

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Just a little update on the ole Rooster.

It looks like he took the Out of State B class doubles today. I know for sure that the old bird is up to no good here in hoosier land! Good shootin' Foggy!

ec90t

9. Ivabigun

Ivabigun TS Member

foggy cuts loose wins a moose for b class nr doubles photos to follow

10. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

I bet he was dressed to raid a hen house,Slipped right in on them Hoosier boys. You think maybe he was SAND BAGGING a little at the Kentucky State shoot.

Anyway good shooting you ole Rooster. TCB

11. wallknott-k80

wallknott-k80 TS Member

Well I brought the old rooster home from Hoosierland with the horse he rode in on and a moose for good measure. Good shooting Foggy! But I must say, I couldn't see how to shoot for all the sand blowing in my eyes as your were lead-off and I was on post 2.

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

TCB Mono:

Ok had to come back early I heard the girls had the bird flu so as you know I got to be on top of my job.

I only snunk away with 2 of the Hood Ornament's from the across the river shoot.

ec90t well I was in my prime the first day because i was up all night and never got a bit of sleep except for the half hour before my chufeer woke me up when we hit the big town of Indy.

so the only time I do good is when im up all night that way im smooth and not to jerky the next day...

Hap MecTweaks:
    Funny im a C.A.T. you know my real name and the middle is Allen.

Recurvyarcher:

Did I mention im a good driver of late model auto's.

If ever you in my area I can take you where ever you want to go of course you got to supply the transportation.

Ok I will make an exception in your case it is all on me.

m70win

Yeah i thoght that TRON would had asked me the problems I was having for the last year but we wasn't into talking trap that night we was grilling and chilling.

I figured the problem out on my own after over a year of bad shooting.

hanktheduece:

Glad you are back.

slide action:

we got to meet some time I like your good friend up here from you.

wallknott-k80:

ok im glad you got some sand in your eye's that is the only way I can win with my P. Beretta against them high dollar gun's.

Oh by the way I got the concrete anchor's and screw's from the Ace hard ware store to mount the trophy on the hood of the Jeep

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok just going thru a lot of old threads ans see I can;t reply to them now so seeing if I can this way or not if so then that is a good thang!!

Foggy

Foggy

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Foggy...u got the horse pointed the wrong way. Maybe you need this new haircut while you're driving your car, and you can back up all the way to your next shoot.

14. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Very nice, I say, nice shooting there Fogmeister (aka Johnny Reb)! Congratulations on those excellent scores and your wins at the Indiana State shoot! I now declare you officially 'out of the slump' you've been telling all of us about for the past two years!

Cliff

15. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Good job Fogmeister. Hey Hank, where you been? Nice to see you back! Talked to Tron and he hadn't seen you for awhile.

Steve

16. Janet

Janet TS Member

Way to show those Yankies! Good shooting!

Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.