1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ronald Reagan Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by avery53, Jul 31, 2013.

1. avery53

avery53 Member

I sure miss this guy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRTau5jusU&feature=player_embedded

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

what a treat to hear once again the humor of a great President. John

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He was a great one, we sure need another one or two like him again very bad

4. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

I voted for President Reagan reluctantly the first time, how could a Hollywood actor be a good president I wondered, but the second time happily cast my vote for President Reagan. He really was a great leader, surrounded himself with very capable people and took on the dem's, and the Russians. But most importantly made people feel good about our country, our fellow citizens and what we stood for. President Reagan was an excellent communicator and new when and how to inject humor. Not so today, we are becoming divisive, hard to feel good about how we feel or how we are in this country or where we're headed. Me personally I do not address our current inhabitor of the White House as President, an individual needs to earn that respect and Obama is far short in that category. Ron

5. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Desert Hiker: Just drop the "P" that describes that thing better it's just the current "Resident". Ross Puls

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I voted for Reagan on my first time eligible to vote. I felt good about it then and wish we had a man of similar quality to vote for these days. As far as voting for an actor well they are all actors but the difference is that Ron was a very good actor.

7. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Resident or occupant are both good, but not President, good suggestion. I think if Obama had his away he would be anointed King. Why is he compelled to continue to campaign? It' because he is so far over his head he doesn't know how to do anything else. Ron

8. Avatar

Even Democrats should concede that Reagan restored pride in America. If there was one word to describe him, it was "Presidential"--exactly what America needed at the time.