1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ron Tree ,, Northwest shooters supply,,passes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mx8dave, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Just received an Email that Ron passed away today,,prayers sent to the Tree family,,,,MX8Dave

2. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Sorry to hear of Ron's passing. He was a great shooter and a good guy to do business with. My thoughts to his family....

Ernie ....in AZ

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Our prayers go out to Glenda and the Tree family.

Bob & Jan Schultz and the staff at Target Shotguns, Gary,David, Corky, Dennis & Don.

4. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Ron and his lovely wife always gave me support and guidance. When I was a newby president, I called Ron, he would council me. I could call Ron on trap and voice call questions. He would always share his knowledge. We lost another icon.

DDC

5. 34model12

34model12 Member

Ron & Glenda are two of the nicest people I've never met!! I've delt with both over the phone for years and never had the pleasure of meeting them in person. My thoughts and prayers go out to Glenda and the family. As everyone knows we've lost another special person.

Tom Boyd
    Albany Gun Club

6. Bill D

Bill D TS Member

Ron was a great friend and long time distributor for White Flyer. His contributions to the shooting world are to lengthy to list. He will be missed both on and off the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.