1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ron Paul - Convention COUP WATCH thread !!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

All right, fellow Patriots! This thread is to announce the RON PAUL DELEGATE COUP, just as soon as it happens! Updates to follow...

-------------------------

It's 7:08 PM Eastern Time...it hasn't happened yet.

-----------------------------

Stay tuned patriots...

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's now 7:11 PM Eastern...and still "The Eagle Has Not Landed."

This is exciting. I haven't been this pumped up since Harold Lamping predicted the end of the world (the second time).

Developing...

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ok, should we check back next week???

By the way, who is Ron Paul????

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

OMG! Only like the most awesome, patriotic, um, constitution-liking, um...Fed-disliking awesome Congressm-er, Presidential candidate that ever was!

-----------------------------------------

8:40 PM Eastern...still hasn't happened...the suspense is killing me! He's teasing us, I know he is. He's the mystery speaker...only, the mystery is - he's going to TAKE OVER the CONVENTION!

Boy - those Romney RINO dupes sure are gonna have a dumb, surprised look on their face when THIS sh__ goes down!

Ron Paul ROCKS, Dude!

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

8:54 PM - Somebody on the Shortwave radio from Oregon said a 1972 Buick Electra matching the description of that owned by Ron Paul has been spotted circling the Convention Center!

Get ready, Patriot Nation (sooo...are you Sarah Palin fans feeling stupid, yet?)

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

OMG!!!

Mitt Romney is taking the stage...and he thinks he's becoming the nominee! (snicker, snicker)...what an idiot...OMG, this is gonna be hilarious! (wait till he finds out)

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You do realise that all the GOP establishment is accomplishing is chasing off needed votes come November?

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

WTF? Did they shut out Ron, or something?

Sons a bitches! I knew it! I knew they would do something like this! Those RINO bastards!

I'm sick of this travesty of democracy. It's time for a Revolution. This "primary" crap is not part of the Constitution, and it needs to go - now.

Better yet - let's vote Libertarian. I'm going to show these SOBs that I will not settle with them, no way, no how.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

LOL Buzz

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

No, he was there, I saw him.......I....oh, wait a minute that was Clint Eastwood, performing a skit as a rambling confused old man.............which by the way the Leftist media fell for hook, line and sinker.

Gawd, they are so easy.

11. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Buzz...nailed it, dude!

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well. I simply cannot believe this travesty of democracy.

As if this so-called "Primary" system is legitimate, or something.

Hmph.

Well...I know he's going to be President next time. Keep your powder dry, Patriots!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.