1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ron Hill of Wis, passed away.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by screw loose, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screw loose

screw loose TS Member

Ron Hill of Wis, passed away. 85 yrs young

It's with a heavy Heart,i post this message. There's not a shooter around that din't enjoy Ron & his wife Ethal. they were great people, and those brownies she brought to the gun club were gone in a heart beat. Bless you Ron you now rejoin your Wife Who's been waiting for you. His complete shooting career will be sent into T&F, one thing Iwould like to mention He was on the Wisc senior & senior vet Teams 6 times & was Captain once. The Lord was looking for another good shooter. You will be missed by many. Bless his Daughter Bonnie & Family.

2. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Never knew Ron Or Ethal, my condolences to the family.

TTT for a fellow shooter.

3. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I enjoyed shooting with Ron at Portage. Nice guy.
    Shane Marquardt

4. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

Is This Ron " the farmer" we shot with at Troy?

5. thunder

thunder Active Member

I will miss Ron, he was a wonderful gentleman, who took me under his wings when I started shooting trap. I had the great previlege of knowing and shooting with this kind man and knowing his wonderful wife. We all knew once his wife Ethal passed away that Ron would join his soulmate shortly, they were joined at the hip.

Ron was very quiet about his accomplishments in life. He served his country in WWII proudly.

Ron also won many shoots and was a great asset to the sport of trapshooting. He always told me, don't worry about the winning or the losing, but enjoy the shooting and the people in this great sport, very well said. I talked to him between Christmas and New Years and we talked about shooting and he made that famous statement again. I knew he was failing quickly during that conversation and he was ready to join Ethal.

We will miss you and May God Bless You My Good Friend.

Andy Hall

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

My condolences to all of his friends...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.