1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ron Comerford "RC" plastic wad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RCs_Karin, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCs_Karin

RCs_Karin TS Member

I noticed discussions about plastic wads. My father is Ron Comerford, the inventor of the plastic wad. If you have questions, I can try to pass them along to him in hopes of getting the answers.

Also, if you have pictures, articles, etc. regarding his invention, I am looking to collect them for a complete story. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. C1

C1 Member

Ron Comerford

Just tell you Dad "Thanks a lot!" One of the truly significant inventions in the shotgun world/

Gary Riecke

3. FLIP

FLIP Member

Ron Comerford

I would like to see RC in the hall of fame!

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

Ron Comerford

up

5. whopper1

whopper1 Member

Ron Comerford

I used to shoot protector with RC at Lake Milton and Louisville (both in Eastern Ohio) 10 -15 years ago. His name still comes up in discussions. Have not seen him in at least 10 years. I saw an afrticle about him in a magazine a couple of years back. I hear he's riding around on a Suzuki motorcycle these days. He was always fun to shoot with.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ron comerford gun