1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Romney will lose,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

if he keeps acting like a wimp and not go after hussein on any and all accounts,,,,,,most people don't know the truth about hussein as the MSM won't tell them,,,,,,didn't McCain's tactics teach his handler's anything??????

And,,,,,I thought he had NO control over the PAC's,,,,,at least that's what he said during the R primaries?????

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Perhaps his strategy is to stay above the fray on certain issues and let his PAC get down and dirty. I certainly hope it is not to give OBO a free pass on his past and the stiff he has said and done - ANY OF IT! Every American who has a voice must speak out in defense of our country before there is no America.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Have no fear...according to Mrs. Keet and the Moderates, the appeasement strategy of staying away from pressing Obama on any topics not approved by the "Establishment" is just the ticket to winning this election.

So. I'll be expecting a full report from them, if and when Romney loses. (Apparently, the editorial board of the New York Times is responsible for determining what goes into Romney's campaign, and what is left out).

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "But but but... only Romney can win."

5. bigdogtx

birddogs,,,,,he sure has a strange way of doing it,,,,now he speaks out about what his PAC's are doing....

"In regards to that PAC, I repudiate what they're thinking about," Romney continued. "It's interesting that we're talking about some Republican PAC that wants to go after the president [on Wright]; I hope people also are looking at what (Obama is) doing, and saying 'Why is he running an attack campaign? Why isn't he talking about his record?'"

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

McCain tried something like that and look where it got him. They have to get down and dirty like a street fight in a tough neighborhood. Throw away the glove and go for the throat. Wussie!! Mike.

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The reason Romney is taking the McCain approach is because he too, has been advised the the smart ones of political elections that one must use the moderate approach to attract wishy washy independents, who would run to Obama if Romney appears too harsh in speaking against Obama.

Just another myth, fairy tale, fansty, like blown patterns and sand baggers.

Romney has to stay on message and hit Obama about jobs, gasoline and economy to win this election, because this will the first, second and last things people will think about, considering they are no better off than they were 4 years ago.

The SuperPacs should spend their money talking about Wright, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, GM, Chrysler, bondholders, the coal industry, ObamaCare, fuel prices, unemployment numbers for the last 4 years, interest rates, housing market, Holder, NASA, Iran, Israel, Syria, class warfare, wanting to increase taxes, lack of budget for 3 years, and so many other things it would take too long to list here.

Obama will be nasty and slinging mud. Romney should give people hope.

8. Brian in Oregon

And that's the whole problem. While trying to attract wishy-washy independents they shunned the tea partiers, third party sympathizers and ticked off gun owners and whomever else a liberal would tick off.

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Gonna take a long time to purge the old guard, unless the Tea Party makes more strides in getting the right people.in office.

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Patience, Men, Patience. "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes."

11. Brian in Oregon

If this is Romney's tactical strategy then my guess is he will pick a milquetoaste RINO for a running mate.

We want moonshine and we're being served Hamms beer.

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I have to admit it, I want "Raw meat and corn liquor" too, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait. We'll get the sorry commies, don't you worry. It's just a matter of time.

"We must hang together, Gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." -Ben Franklin

13. warren

warren Member

He will win by a landslide and carry the congress and senate both and they will talk a lot and do very little

warren

14. Brian in Oregon

Except ban those guns Romney thinks are too powerful and endanger law enforcement.

15. bigdogtx

warren,,,,,I pray you are right,,,,,,but I would put nothing by as to what hussein and his minions will do to maintain the WH,,,,,,this will be a LONG fight and hussein has the 4th estate and 49% of America on the dole and wanting more and they think the "rich" will give it to them.....

16. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Who the hell is running Romney's campaign anyway? Don't these guys ever learn? They got dirty when it was against other Republicans in the primaries but they are afraid of doing the same to Obama? Somehow the Dems can and do say anything and it is never held against them. The Republicans are always afraid of offending independents. Politics is a dirty business and you can't win if you won't get dirty yourself. McCain was a fool. Let's hope that Romney does not follow his lead.

17. bigdogtx

This picture of Seattle TV Host Nancy Guppy arriving to cover the Seattle Movie Festival pretty well explains how far the lame brained press will go.....

[​IMG]

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wonder if she barks?

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

...If you can trick people into watching them, instead of TiVo'ing American Idol.

20. bgf

bgf Active Member

What the hell is wrong with American Idol? Go Philip Phillips...Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.