1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Romney, More Conservative that you think

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

This from Fred Barnes at "The Weekly Standard", a conservative writer at a conservative publication -

'Newt Gingrich says Mitt Romney is a “timid Massa-chu---setts moderate.” Gingrich is two for three on his rival for the Republican presidential nomination. Romney, or at least his campaign, is a bit timid. And he is from Massachusetts. But moderate, no. Romney is more conservative than most people think and Gingrich is willing to admit...'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/more-conservative-you-think_616151.html

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Romney said yesterday that he would do away with Amtrak if elected. That will screw it up for the East Coast commuters.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

So Mrs. Keet, what do you think of the current velocity limitations in the ATA rules? Are they too conservative, too liberal or just right?

4. warren

warren Member

Jack Welch who built GE into what it is (until Imelt took over) said yesterday that Mitt Romney was the most qualified man to ever run for President. I must say I'm impressed with that, I have a great deal of respect for Jack Welch. I do think that Romney is purposley keeping his mouth shut about a lot of things that he intends to do, only time will tell.

warren

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe he is today,,,,what about last week, last month, last year??? Or was he just speaking in front of a conservative crowd???

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Of course Mrs Keet likes Romney. Romney bans guns and Mrs Keet likes gun bans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.