1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Romney Lied to us!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by PatMiles, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

After last nights results it is clear to me that Mitt lied to us twice. First, he said that there were 47% and second, that we deserved better. Needless to say, he was wrong on both counts.

Pat

2. ismah

ismah Member

Romney lied 27 times in the first debate showing what kind of candidate he was going to be. He spewed lies in every speech he made. He showed Americans that he is nothing but a compulsive and habitual liar. Billionaire or not he should not have been the republican candidate.

3. 1oz

1oz Member

thank you OIC

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Pat, I don't see those 2 things as LIES. 47% of non productive voters is about right, the other 3% just don't know better thats why the popular vote was 50 to 49% and We do deserve better than we got lasnight it just didn't happen.

5. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

XP,

I was not being critical of Mitt. Actually I believe the 47% is much higher than the additional 3% and no we don't deserve better. This country has raised a generation of idiots. The young voters helped put O over the top again. They are too damn ignorant to see that this is going to hit them right betwixt the eyeballs HARD for their whole lives.

6. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Obamas advisosrs were right. They knew many people are envious of those who have made more money. They knew the liberal professors have brain washed our students for years. They knew they'd get the voters who prefer handouts to working. They played to the Sandra Flukes who want free birth control pills and abortions on demand. Unfortunately this country now has more people with degrees than common sense...they played the right cards and it worked..but at what price? ed nichols

7. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Ain't it funny.

Romney, who earned his money through business skill and risk-taking, is rich and therefore he is evil.

The Democrat standard bearer in 2004, John Kerry, is far richer but got his by being a gigolo, is considered great by the liberals.

Of course, Clinton and Obama are mega-millionaires now too and no one can explain their wealth other than their selling of influence.

I think Romney would be totally within his rights to maximize his own wealth now in such a way that pays no taxes, never gives another penny to charity, does not help another American, and probably do it in a place where his business acumen is appreciated and respected.

But Romney won't do that.

Romney will continue to help his fellow American like he has done all his life.

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Think all the country's entrepreneurs should take a three-month vacation.

Just shut down their businesses.

Send your employees home.

Don't order any materials, supplies, or new equipment.

Go overseas and have a rest.

Most importantly, don't make any evil profits (and don't pay any taxes).

No one will miss 'em.

Maybe find a place that will appreciate your thoughts.

9. gusto777

gusto777 Member

America just re-elected the most incapable and divisive president in my lifetime. FOUR TRILLON DOLLAR DEFICIT and SIXTEEN TRILLION DOLLAR NATIONAL DEBT, UNEMPLOYMENT HOVERING AROUND 8%+ FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS . . AND ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO FIX ANY OF IT . . SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR AND OTHERS DEAD IN BENGHAZI, NO PLAN ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, A BROKEN CONGRESS, ETC., ETC.. All of us deserved WAY BETTER than this. America deserved way better than this.

America . . 1776 - 2012 . . RIP

Gus in Las Vegas

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ok OK I concede, Mitt lied twice! BUT BUT Obo lies everytime he opens his mouth!

How is the indoctrination working for ya, ismah?

Back to your ole self I see!

11. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

The smear campaign from day one 4 years ago was supposed to work for sure but it backfired, way to many lies about o being a muslim failed.

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Tokie

I WILL CALL YOU WHAT YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

YOU ARE CLASS WARFARE IDIOT.

YOU MAY HAVE SERVED TIME IN A UNIFORM, BUT YOU DID NOT SERVE YOUR COUNTRY!

13. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Good.

While you are at it, get a job, so you can support me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.