1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Romney helping out with storm recovery...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mtimney, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

I hear he's jumping right in there and getting his election signs back up quick as can be.
    mtimney_2012_02082.jpg

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y77ozPzKg5I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yaLUksZs6Vo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Tigman46

You will have to excuse Mark (mtimney)

He is not too bright.

It would never occur to him that some victims or family member victims of the storm read this site.

5. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

Just how does this bit of humor hurt the people who've been hurt by the storm?

And you folks are saying this about me given all the attacks you've made against me, the completely racist remarks about our President, etc., etc.

The pots calling the kettle black here.

Sorry you can't take what you always dish out.

Mark T.

6. Rick Barker

Mark, the only racist here is you!

You promote the idea that we are racist because we don't believe Obama is correct in his policies.

Soory, bud, but that is getting pretty old.

You keep calling us racists, and there will be a move to remove you from this site.

I understand you are under a lot of stress with the idea that Obama is going to be out of office by next January. We will pray for you that you get through it.

7. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

The storm is not helping Romney though. I'm afraid he's going to get his a$$ handed to him next week. (hey I'm a Romney supporter, but it looks grim)

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

With support like that, who needs attacks?

9. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

JayZap... You may be right, but it shouldn't happen that way. People would be very stupid to elect Obama (or anyone back into office) just because this time around FEMA seems to have its act together.

Rick.... Do you actually read completely through threads? There are racist jokes about Obama all the time. Show me one thread where I've been racist and I will take myself off this site forever. I challenge you!

I may not have agreed with others' viewpoints, but that's not racist. Before you attack me (once again) at least figure out the proper terminology before you begin typing. There's these things called dictionaries...okay?

Mark T.

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

You might want to ask the folks on Staten Island how FEMA is doing? In fact, you might want to check around the greater NYC area and inquire as to how well the AMERICANS are doing while Barack, The Magic Negro(L.A. Times) is telling campaign lies in OHIO.

11. Rick Barker

You are always the first, THE FIRST to bring up racism.

There was nothing in my thread to suggest racism.

What you are having a hard time understanding is people are laughing at Obama because he is incompetent.

The only thing I can think is you believe he cannot be criticized or laughed at is because he is black and incapable of doing his job, therefore needs special understanding and preferential treatment because he is a minority. In my view, that makes you a racist.

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

WS,

So I take it you think just because you keep repeating a quote, does not make you racist!

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Romney gave away his entire inheritance, from his father to charity. He has never taken a pay check in office.

Vice pres Biden gave $300 to charity last year, yes that right $300 ! Bless his grinch heart.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

$10.00 I can hardly wait until my wife see's this, she sent $500.00 and didn't think that was enough ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Rick Barker

I sent money to the Red Cross, wish I had not.

They are passing out coca and cookies, in the meantime that evil, greedy Donald Trump, the icon of greedy capitalism, is sending in truckloads of water.

Liberals are to blame for this damage from the storm.

Bloomberg has been in charge for 11 years and is a big believer in global warming. He should have seen this coming and been building levies and dikes.

Instead, he concerned about the sizes of soft drinks sold and a stupid race being held, not getting food and shelter to people who need it.

He has just refused the National Guard's help and said he only wants people with guns on the streets is cops, not the Guard.

Is he going to prevent the ships sent by the military to help, from entering the harbor? They have some really big guns.

What a joke.

16. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Let's see, Barack is a communist liar and a coward and you won't acknowledge how obvious those truths actually are and I quote a Left Coast newsrag and I'm a racist????? Dude, you need to sign up for one of Professor Timney's logic classes.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Seeing all those liberals in line screaming for fossil fuels is ironic. No electric, how about some windmills and solar panels?

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

The unions told the non union electricians from other states to go to hell in NJ. Now, If you're freezing and want lights and heat on, I don't think you would care just who turned on your lights.

Yeah... More people will die.....

We have a Proposal 2 regarding unions here in MI. Vote NO on 2

Jerbear

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I heard the union thugs telling the crews from Alabama to go home they were scabs and taking food out of their families mouths, what a bunch of slime balls

You would think that the POTUS would be telling them that they need to use civility

Oh I forgot, he need to keep on the campaign trail like he has been since Jan 21, 2008

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

mtimney
    , wre you saying above that your President is a Kettle? Is that supposed to be a black joke? Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.