1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Romney coming to Naperville 2/3?!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by spitter, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Heard on the news Mitt Romney is coming to town on the 3rd. Anyone got the skinny on his itinerary or know how to find it?!

Jay

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

maybe mittromney.com im sure he has a web site

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Hoosier Daddy, no need to hide your guns. He may not have grown up with hunting and guns in his background as most of us, but he was not a "gun grabber" here in Mass. He was able to accomplish more in this State than the present extremely liberal Govenor, who after one year in political office is traveling the country on O'Bama's behalf. Eloquent speaker, but no results.
    I don't know why Romney doesn't project better on the national stage. Very high moral values without the "typical baggage" that the rest all seem to have.He may not know how to shoot at your range Jay, but he will not be looking to close you either. Bob Hawkes

4. Legend

Legend TS Member

Gun owners are screwed, you will miss Bush real soon. I am buying all the auto weapons and high capacity clips I can afford in the next several months. The republican party has lost it's way just like the dems did in the 90's. It will take 8 more years to bring them back home. McCain's chances against Hilary or Obama are 0. If he had a chance all of the liberal media would not be rooting for him. It will be 70% Dem and 30% McCain just like Dole vs Clinton. I am not a Republican I am a Conservative who believes the constitution means what it says, and presently I am not represented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.