1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Roman Gunsmith

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by k3uro, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Has anyone ever experience and issue with this Gunsmith? I know things happen but I have been unable to get my receiver returned to me.

I wonder what could be up that would prevent the receiver from being returned.

Just curious,

Jim

2. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hi,

I do not want to make more of this than it is. I was just curious if anyone else has had a problem getting an item returned from this gunsmith. He has done some work for me in the past, so I do not understand what is going on.

Jim

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The link has his info.

Eric

4. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Jim YES! I have had problems with him years ago. Always excuses but he will come through at least he did for me. Just stay on him.

5. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I have bought guns from Gary Roman and he (or his staff) have performed minor gunsmith services for me on Remington firearms. I have had no bad experiences and I think that Gary is a decent guy and a good gunsmith.

Gary does tend to get busy from time to time, especially around the various hunting seasons for dove, deer, ducks etc. so you may need to stay in contact with him. He also has a substantial retail business and runs a hunting lodge for ducks.

Since President Obama has come to power, I suspect that Gary has been very busy.

Ed Ward

6. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Like my previous post I have just been trying to recover my receiver, it has been close to a year. Sent him a new email and called his office last week.

No response yet, but I have my fingers crossed.

Jim

7. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

The receiver showed up today.

Take care,

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gary roman gunsmith

gary romans gunsmith