1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rolex Sub value

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigbore613, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a value on a Stainless Submariner with date Submariner in red letters , 7-71 on the original band Good shape needs buffing on the band and cristal.Any help appreciated. Thanks,Jeff

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Suggest you consider using EBay to offer comparisons.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Already checked Fleabay they are all over the board some asking $10,000 for one like this and thats not right. Jeff

4. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jeff, What model 1680? What type of shape is the dial and hands? Spotted? Does band have alot of slop in it? A prestine one I would guess 10-12k at retail. And an average one 7-9k. A few months ago I saw a 5513 sub that I thought was a $4500 dollar watch go for 11 grand at a local action house here in Cleveland.

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

If you have a what we call "Red Sub" form the early '70s, in original good, tight, unpolished condition, it's easily in the five digit range.

Take the bracelet off, check the ref. # & ser. #, on each side between the lugs, I can tell you what you got.

If it's what I think it is, you should sell it on a wrist watch forum.