1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rohm Emanuel....new Chicago mayor

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

A surprise......no, not with the White House, unions, ILL democrats, city democrats, ILL Supreme Court, school board and other crooked organizations involved how could he miss??

Apparently "legal residency" doesn't mean anything. (as in the case of our President and Rohm.)

Anyone who doesn't think the "fix" was in on this must be living under a rock.

MAJOR FIX!

2. sanremo

sanremo Member

Very typical cook county corruption. Chicago has to be the worst city in the nation in that regard. The fact he had Orbraamaa's backing says it all. Just watch how Rohmblow protects the rich and screws the little guy!

3. trench12

trench12 TS Member

The Democratic Party--- giving the voters exactly what they deserve. Illinois is where everyone either has their hands up or their hands out!!!

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Another unqualified candidate winning, sound familiar? My suspicious mind tells me the only reason Rohm would want this job is to be able to make sure Obama gets a second term. I guess Chicago politics are not crooked enough so they have to bring in a super star DBag.

5. woodtick2

woodtick2 TS Member

I see a big federal bailout in Chicago's future.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

What a mess that place will be...even worse than it already is

7. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

How mamy dead ppl voted for him. Its been done before in that city.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

No, there's nothing crooked going on with this. No, no, hell no.

Unbelievable.

-Gary

9. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Wow Rahn was elected Mayor of Chicago without a run off..This smart ass Jew gives the other jews a bad name.I didn't see any Republicans on the ballot.I think even the Blacks and the Mexicans voted for him.Chicago had two Black mayors and Carol didn't even make a showing.Chicago will get the government they deserve.The polls are so good it dosen't matter if you vote or not,the outcome is the same..I can't believe Chicago will have another anti-gun mayor and also a anti-gun governor..and SEN Turbin Durbin also sucks..I think the whole state is doomed..We are following in California's footsteps.How they manage to control the election is beyond me.I think the wizzard is behind the curtain..Were not in Kansas anymore.Maybe we are somewhere over the rainbow.
    Things will get a lot worse before they get any better.Maybe Pres Osamma can print some more money for his buddy Rahm and pipeline it to Chicago.Maybe print a few extra Link cards..Wouldn't want to demean the welfare people that voted for Rahm to have to go and get a job..That would be awful..

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Rick, the thing that was different here, was that Rahm had rented his house out to another person, and as little as just a few weeks ago that person was still living in that house.

Shared domicle?

11. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Heck, the folks in Chicago are used to getting sc&*%ed. What's changed except the faces? New taxes for all! Look out Sparta, here they come!

12. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

For the last couple of years I have paid sales tax on the targets at the Wisconsin State Shoot..I now know that I must have been paying something for the teachers saleries..I hope the politicians in Illinois don't hear about it..The Illinois State shoot and Sparta don't have the tax yet..Corruption knows no boundaries.It just seems to spread.If your state dosen't have it yet ,it will soon.And then it will be a way of life.

13. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Chicago voters, and I only thought a dog would eat his own vomit. Jim

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rahnbo left the White House because he knew his time was limited (1 term). This way, he can live in Ga-ga land for a few more years.

15. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

As Josef Stalin once said ...............

"It is not how they vote, it is who counts the votes!"

16. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I heard Rham is a huge trapshooting fan and he is thinking about opening trapshooting to the Chicago residents to help generate revenue with the huge budget deficits he faces....Right on the lakefront where they used to have one years ago...He is thinking about starting a trapshooting league for the gangbangers to give them something to shoot other than each other...Now discrepancies can be solved on the trap-line...LOL...But Could you imagine?

17. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

I heard that Rahm got 105% of the vote.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

even if Rahm had to depend on shelly's bouncing checks to fund his campaign, he would still had won by a large margin LMAO

19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The saga ofm corruotion continues in the windy city. The citizens of Chicago keep voting in these crooks and keep them in office for decades. They truly deserve the government they get.

20. oz

oz Active Member

al bundy for mayor of chicago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.