1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Rogue cops.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bad!!!!!

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

As a Retired Police Officer, this really pisses me off !!! Those cops acted like NAZI THUGS. I hope she get a really good lawyer and goes after the retiree personally and with a vengence. Drag every one of those lousy SOB's into court. I hope she does not settle and force these asswipes to go in front of a jury.

Oscar

3. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

Hope she gets every dime

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Tried, convicted and sentenced in the court of public opinion with hearing only one side of the story. Oscar, you should know better. Could be true. Could be BS. Use your head.

5. JerryP

JerryP TS Member

"This case began more than a year ago. I’ll bet you haven’t heard about this on ABC News, CNN or Fox, et al., or read about it in The New York Times or any other newspaper of record. It doesn’t jibe with their agenda."

I will take that bet. I read about it when it happened. It was definitely in the news.

6. Johnny

Johnny Active Member

I think it was talked about right here on ts.com when it happened.

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

The worst part is the once and awhile events like this and tha TSA doings is most likely trial events. Meaning the worst is yet to come if people like Obama stay in office and have their way.

And others wonder why we carry guns.

8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

In my state a cop was in a church parking lot and trying to tell a church lady older lady while in her car to stop. She didn't and didn't know why he was telling her to stop. He pulled his gun and shot a number of rounds at her and killed her. It later came out that he had a nother problem with a lady when he was at her home who she was having an argument with her husdand. The same cop then PUSHED her into a sliding glass door hurting her wrist. She pressed chargers and nothing has been done for over 2 years. Even with her calling to see what was happening. They wouldn't even talk to her. Then this shooting came up and she saw his pic. Now the problem gets bigger. The cop had changed his name. Now all hell has broken loose and the cop and dept is running scared.

Yes, I do carry a gun for all reasons.

9. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

I heard the same thing, but it wasn't a cop. It was an auctioneer!

Your story, especially without any facts to back it up, is just a story. In as much as it's coming from an auctioneer, an honorable profession ranking right up there with Realtors, used car salemen, snake oil salesmen and politicians, this piling on of anti LE gives me just a wee bit of reason to doubt what you say.

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

Thats right, and don't piss me off. LOL HAHAHA

Lets get real here, there are alot of good cops out there but there are just enough bad cops to make the good cops look bad. Not good for either side. When you are having to deal with a cop the question is is this a good cop or a bad cop?

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

I hope she gets every dime of that $70 million.

Pity the citizens will have to pay, but they voted for the politicians who are in charge of this fiasco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.