1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rogers sporting goods!!! A+

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by YOTESLAYER, Jun 12, 2013.

1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

I ordered 2-flats of federal papers online Monday night at 11pm, they arrived at my house today at 5pm, and they were $12 a flat cheaper then Cabelas!! Somehow I placed the order twice so they even called me yesterday to confirm my order. When I placed the order the shipping was listed at like $24 bucks, when I paid my bill it was only $6!!! I highly recommend using Rogers!!!!

2. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

+1. I sure miss them from when I lived in KC, but they are probably the best source for shells mail order. They don't gouge you on shipping, unlike some of the other outfits.

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

And they were great help while loading ten cases of shotgun shells in the truck while I was trying to get out of town just ahead of the winter storm of the century 2 or 3 years ago. Three people helping an old man get the cases in a truck box. Try to go there at least one time a year.