1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Roger Thompson, you were right!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j2jake, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

If you want to know what about, email me at XXXpaintnfreek@hotmail.comXXX, drop the XXX. Jake Jacobs

2. A201

A201 TS Member

E-mail was returned, error in address. Let me know what about

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Email sent, its from jakes fast chevy, Jake

4. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

It has to be some advice that Roger put to ole Jake about shooting Handicap Targets. Understand Jake is the new Florida Handicap Champ!!!!! Good shooting Jake.. Don

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good Lord, we'll never hear the end of it now!

ec90t

6. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Now you've gone & done it. The whole bunch of us will never, never hear the end of it!!!

(just Kidding) Roger is a freind of mine!
    Wayne Downham

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hey Wayne,

Good shootin' up north!

ec90t

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Well folks I'll let the cat out of the bag. Roger, being the nice guy he is, offred help time to time. At one point he stated that if and when I got a medicial problem I have corrected I would see a improvement in my scores. He was correct as I had a temporary fix to my right shoulder done.(my shooting shoulder) Had a terrific time at the Fl Spring Championship. I didn't know how to contact Roger so I put this post up. Didn't want to brag about scores either. You are correct Don, got my punch in the mail today, thanks for the kind words, Sarah and I also won the husband and wife challange. As you probably know Tom White won the singles, Ralph Bennett won the doubles and I won Hdcp. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.