1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Roger Clemens indicted

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was watching the news and saw where Roger Clemens was being indicted for lying to congress. I don’t know about you guys and gals but I will sleep better tonight knowing that.

What a crock! WTH was congress sticking their nose into baseball for anyway. Lying to a group of people like Pelosi, Waxman, Dodd, Fat A** Chuck Rangle,……… This is the group that is spending more than a HUNDRED BILLION a MONTH, than it takes in. What about Barney Franks’ lies about Fannie and Freddie???

Bread and circuses.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Imamobama has been lying to congress for over a year and a half,,,,,indict that POS,,,,,,,

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Because Congress much like DOJ is afraid to go after real criminals. They'd much rather pick on Arizona and make themselves look like their really doing something, when everyone knows their just plain full of shit.

4. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Hes not a mexican or a muslim. He doesnt stand a chance.

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

All of congress just wants to distract everyone from important problems and their inadequacies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.