1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rods Custom Stocks new online store

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rods Custom Stocks, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Shooters- Check out Rod's Custom Stocks new "Web Site" with store. Not click and ship yet but if the demand is there it can be added. We carry top of the line, quality merchandise for all your shooting needs. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Our First shoot of the year is in Florida at the Silver Dollar Southern Grand. See you there!

Thanks for your support!.......Rod and Theresa Stumbo

www.rodscustomstocks.com or wwww.rodscustomstocks.net

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rod is a great guy--

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. bigmike

bigmike TS Member

Looks good Rod,and thank you for information requested on my Browning citori plus.shoot well,bigmike

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

I've always gotten friendly service and #1 quality from Rod and Theresa. Rod has handled all my recent stock shortening, pad work and recoil reduction work for my wife and I and Theresa took care of our optics needs.

Never dealt with Rod via mail but would not hesitate to do so. I enjoy their friendly personal face to face service and quick turnaround at the sites they visit.

Their aren't many top notch, do anything within reason vendors still trying to service our needs in a tough environment like Rod's left. Give them a chance at your business, you won't be disappointed!

Hope to see you and Theresa at the Kentucky state shooot in 2010!

Eddie Quire
    P.S. Nice site-Keep it coming!

5. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Rod,
    All the very best too you and your family! The best of luck also with your new website. You as a person and your fine quality of work simply speaks for itself, See you soon! Richie

6. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rods custom stocks

rods custom stocks store