1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rodbuster- an honest man

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fisher, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisher

Fisher Member

I have never posted on this site, until now. A few weeks ago I saw that user/Rodbuster had a want ad for some Beretta chokes.First, I have to say that I probably am pretty jaded when it comes to selling anything to someone I don't know, as my past experiences generally haven't been that good. Rodbuster is a testament to the fact that most traphooters are genuinely good people. The sale went flawlessly, and I feel like I've made a friend, although I have never met the man. Talking to him on the phone, I felt that he was a trustworthy person. Lastly, on a different subject, although I haven't posted on here, I have enjoyed reading some of the very educational threads, especially, the post that Neil Winston wrote about trying to determine where a shotgun shoots. Thank you sir for taking the time. Well, that's about it. Happy New Years. John W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.