1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rockafeller grilling oil companys, what a joke

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What I would like to see is one of the oil company allow a "ruff neck" to sit before these hypocrites and give them both barrels!!!

Since I haven't seen or heard one CEO of a big oil company have the backbone to do it!!

Those hypocrites need to be told and made to understand "they" work for us not the other way around!!

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The oil companies paid 10's of billions in taxes last year...How much did Obama's buddies at GE pay.... 0

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Good point luckyman.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

10's of billions....lol.....I'd like to see some accurate, reliable proof on that one. Got any?????

All they are is a bunch of thieves, stealing from the government handouts and raping the American citizen at the same time.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They also testified that they receive over 2 BILLION in tax credits from the US. Plus they threatened that if they lose their tax breaks gas will take a large hike.

But in their defense they only make .06 on the dollar profit where pharmaceuticals make .17 on the dollar profit.

6. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I agree, 10 to 15% tax on everybody, no exceptions for nobody. Simple tax form, what did you make, prove it, send in 15% and we are good to go.

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The oil companies pay 87 million dollars a day in taxes and their collective tax at the state and fed level equals a total of 41%!!!!

Stop drinking the cool aid likes to shoot! The Dems are demonizing the wrong people! If Obummer let them drill the cost per barrel would go down overnight along with gas prices and that is FACT as well as their profits right..Obama is just making it easier for high profits because he has no energy policy to speak of!!!!

8. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I saw a show on TV sometime back about John D.

Made his family eat beans once a week.

I guess it was an apology to the poor people.

Regards....Gerald

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Krauthammer: Hearings On Oil Companies A "Disgrace," "Contemptible"

6 minutes. At link,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.