1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robinson Ranch ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Taking a clinic at Robinson Ranch this weekend. Does anyone have the real address for mapping purposes. Will be coming across from Palm Coast. The address of 19730 SE 127th Terrace doesn't come up on my GPS, but it comes up on Mapquest. Is this address the location or just for mailing?

Thanx--Phil Berkowitz

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

here is their web site with directions

3. aabradley82

aabradley82 TS Member

Use their directions. spent 2hrs hunting for it with a gps. I could probably drive right back but don't ask me how to get their.

Andrew

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

If you are coming from Palm Coast you will most likely be traveling on Hwy 40. Stay on 40 and it will lead you right past Robinson Ranch. Once you leave Dunnellon on 40 you will travel approximately 5 miles or so. Watch for the Robinson Ranch sign on the left side of the road. You will be taking a dirt road about a mile or so off the highway to get to the facility. If you Google the directions using the format Palm Coast to Dunnellon and you then use the satellite map and scroll west of Dunnellon on 40; you can see the trap range. Ed

5. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Dang....who set up those fields?
    [​IMG]

6. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Great place to shoot.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.