1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robinson Ranch---Thanks for a good shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

The Florida Annual Fall Championships were held at Robinson Ranch Nov 12-14th. I attended all three days and have to comment on what a great shoot. Very professionally run, yet friendly with an apparent desire to please all. Targets were as good as they get. Even the weather was above complaint. As a matter of fact I heard few complaints, if any, even from the chronic nay sayers.

My thanks to Tom and Ralph for making this a memorable shoot. It had a feel to it as though the clock had spun backwards 40 years. I will definitely return for future shoots and suggest that this club is worth the trip. Located West of Ocala, FL on Rt. 40.

In case it seems otherwise, I have no affiliation with this club. I appreciate the way this shoot was run and wanted to say so. Marc

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

We did too! It was great seeing our friends again.

Thanks to everyone.
    Tom (Emanuel's dad)

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I don`t think this range was open when I spent a lot of time in Homassassa ? Use to be a Flea Market nearby I believe

4. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

I drove from Tennesee to attend this shoot. Can't say enough good things. Well done, Don Kerce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.