1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robinson Ranch Florida Chain Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by il shooter, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il shooter

il shooter Member

cost mmore to shoot there then at the dollar

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Entry at the Dollar is $26.00 + $4.00 ATA/FTA. Same both places. Jake

3. Wthomas

Wthomas Member

In addition to the Maraton Targets we will be holding a program on the 12th-14th of March. Fee's will be $26.00 per event with daily ATA and FTA fees of $2.00 each.

The program (please don't hold to to this as it is from memory) will be 100 single, 100 Handicap, and 50 pair of doubles per day. I am not sure, but the Saturday program maybe 200 singles not 100. Registration begins at 8:00 AM and shooting starts at 9:00 if nature cooperates. The club is adding $500 to the prize fund for this shoot.

The maraton targets will also be running at the same time if you prefer to shoot just targets. Fee's for 100 Maraton targets are $20 plus the usual ATA/FTA fees daily. These also start at 9:00.

Additionally, we will have a practise trap open for non-ATA registred targets.

If you would like additional information and/or directions, feel free to E-Mail me at wthomas234@cfl.rr.com.

I hope we will see you there.

Bill Thomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.