1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Schultz of Michigan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRW, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

This Morning 8/15/09 Bob and son Cliff get up early drive 2.5 hrs to Grayling MI. Bob 83 yrs young crawls out of the car grabs a spot on singles squad and runs a 100 ink balls to show us youngsters how it is done. Al Brackett also run 100 in the singles. Good shooting to both gentlemen. Jerry in MI.

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Well how do you like that. Bob and Cliff who teach me how to shoot every year at the Grand, SKIP the Grand and whup up on the local yokels instead of us KY boys. I missed my squad mates. Good to see Bob is up to his old tricks. Do not play money with this man unless you are well heeled. Good shooting Bob.

Charlie

3. JOND

JOND TS Member

Cogratulations Bob! From one pacemaker to another! JOND

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Way to go, Bob!

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good shooting Bob I miss all of yall wished I could make the Michigan shoot's more often maybe next year.

Keep grinding them so Cliff will have to work harder to beat you.

Foggy

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Great shooting Mr. Schultz, congratulations to you sir!! Just as always, ya gotta show the youngins how they're supposed to follow in your footsteps!! :) Hap

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Good shooting Bob! Use to shoot and hang with the Mich. crew in Vandalia. Still think often of our gone but not forgotten buddy, Izzy. He was the "TJ"

Scott

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Great job Bob. Now what did your young son Cliff shoot??? You know he is not going to keep driving to shoots if you keep beating him like a rug.

See you next month.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.