1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Hight-Denver

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Phil Kiner, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Just gotta brag-- got to talk to Robert for a few minutes on Friday night-July 11 in Denver at the Mile High races. Marsha (my wife) and I toured his trailer and saw all the gadgets they use. Robert also showed us his "hole-shot trainer". It works just like on the line- he presses the pedal until he is staged and then it counts down just like the lights on the line and it gives his reaction time or if he red-lights (which he never did).

We also got to watch and listen to Prock analyzing spark plugs trying to figure out a problem so he could be ready for the next day.

Robert is a great guy and a credit to our sport-- maybe the ATA should buy some space on his car. pk

2. Phil Kiner

I have 3 pic's but they don't seem to upload and I think I am following the directions. Which one of the photobucket links are the ones to upload? Thanks Phil

3. Phil Kiner

[​IMG]

figured it out on my own finally

4. Phil Kiner

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Very nice Phil. I hope Robert wins today.

You made him sign your 'MOPAR' cap?

6. Phil Kiner

NO- That is not my cap-- he signed my Federal Premium cap and now I don't know if I should wear it to shoot or not. pk

AND now I am supposed to order an Ashley cap for Marsha who is a huge Ashley fan (in addition to Robert)

7. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Phil , Robert is the greatest , he talks my arm off every time I go to a race , I can't wait til Indy. I am a little jeolous of the tour of the trailer thing though . lol

8. perga1

perga1 Active Member

NIce pics Phil, he's a great guy even though he drives a Mustang (of course it helps to know the only thing on that car that is Ford is the name). Jim

9. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

He wins today !!!!!!

10. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

ROBERT IS THROWING OUT THE CEREMONIAL FIRST PITCH AT DODGER STADIUM TONIGHT - WEDNESDAY JULY 30!

11. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Check out the NHRA web site about Robert throwing out the ceremonial pitch tonight. Interesting read.

For you Minnesota drag race fans the NHRA will be in Brainerd in two weeks. I will be there for the finales. Been invited to stay at the zoo for the weekend but i don't think i can drink that much any more. If any one would care to drive up with me let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.