1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Hight 4.63!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by racer, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

Trapshooter goes 4.63 @327 in Phoenix!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

FireBird Raceway, Sunday @ 0700 ... Eliminations start at 11 AM ... Earth shattering, ground pounders breaking records and every ticket is a pit pass ... See you there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hight lost to Tony Pedrigon in the final round, wasn't even a race ... Ashley got DQ'ed for crossing the centerline, and Capps made it a bad day for John Force ... Not a good weekend for the Force Teams, but theres always the next one and they will be back ... Had a great time out at the track and got one hell of a sunburn to prove it (ouch) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

WPT
    do you know Robert and or did you go to his pit and introduce yourself as a trapshooter , if you did i bet he talked your arm off , he did mine last year in Columbus ,Ohio . He is a great guy to talk to.
    Jeff Prigge

5. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Guess you are talking about drag racing et´s. Now, if you turn the thing around it might read something like this:

Dragracer goes 200X200 in Sparta!

I remember my first drag race at OCIR in Irvine, Ca, Jim Dunn, Don Prudhome and Big Daddy Don Garlits being the top dogs back then, late 70´s.

Berettaman7

6. perga1

perga1 Active Member

But T. Pedragon set the record.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

jeff,

Talked to Robert, John Force, Ashley, but briefly because they had to go for the opening ceremony and pre race presentations ... I was invited back after the race but declined being as it was going to be a long day and wanted to get back to the homestead, and we got there early ... The drivers are the best Public Relations any of those sponsors could possibly have as they all seemed to be genuinely happy that you were there ... I also had one of the best $5 beef sandwichs $8 could buy, not complaining but come on, its a beef sandwich for Christs sake ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. hawleyhobby

hawleyhobby TS Member

Robert, You had a great weekend pal. I know the last race didn't end as you would have liked but just like trapshooting, theres always next weekend. Knock "em dead. Sean

9. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Robert is currently leading by 6 in points. On Friday Robert is going to go airborne in a F/18 hornet with the Blue Angels. One lucky guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.