1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Road Trip In New RV - Buffalo Creek TEXAS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BrowningGal, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Well, I finally did it. I just purchased my first RV. I got an 18' barely used Fleetwood Pegasus UltraLite for a steal. Picked it up on Monday. Now I'm all loaded up and ready for my first road trip. I'm going to.... well, not Disneyland, that's for sure.

I'm heading up to Ben Wheeler, TX to shoot at Buffalo Creek this weekend. I've heard a lot about that club, and I'm really looking forward to it. Should be a blast. I just hope I can get the awning out without too much trouble and figure out the hot water heater.

Wish me luck, and if you're going to be there, too, stop in and say HI!

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

BrowningGal-I hope you have a great time with your new "toy". Good luck this weekend (in all areas!) Show 'em how it's done. I'm sure that if you run into any problems with your new rig that someone will be available to help you figure it out. May the gas milage force be with you.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Actually, it's the Buffalo Creek Trap Club in Ben Wheeler, TX. It's just west of Tyler.

I think I'll check to make sure my awning is locked before I leave in the morning...

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Good Luck...you'll have a wonderful time...I shot there last year and although the weather didn't cooperate(tornadoes in the area and nasty thunderstorms) the shoot, the food, and most of all the super friendly folks from all over we shot with as well as Mr Hanna and staff made it one of the best I've ever attended...Maybe next year I can come again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.